List member Robert B. Houston

To: mgt <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: List member Robert B. Houston
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 01:16:56 -0500
I received at note from Ed Kahler regarding a long time list member
Robert B. Houston.

<<<Snip>>>
Robert B. Houston (Texan living in New Mexico) who is a LONG time Member
of autox.team.net Lists
- Spridgets and Triumphs plus midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com - (and "we"
think he had just joined MGS@autox List also) and he posted the
following:

"All of my internet friends.  I will be off list for some time.  We lost
our youngest daughter last evening and it will be a while before we
think of anything else.
<<<snip>>>

Ed has come up with a wonderful idea of how we as a family of MG friends
can help the Houston's over this sudden and freak loss.  (I pity the
poor golf instructor and what emotions he has to deal with.)

Goto ( www.justbrits.com ) and read "The WHY".  Then check out the
auction page to see how you can help.

Regards,
Blake