Re: Coil Polarity Revisited

To: "Bob Donahue" <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Subject: Re: Coil Polarity Revisited
From: Mike Duvall <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 10:01:51 -0500
I loved this thread.  I'm sure our scientist friend had a real chuckle
but what I found amazing was that while it became pretty obvious that,
according to manufacturers and people working in the field, coil
polarity does matter and the voltage output can be seen on a scope,
the scientists can't explain why.

One thing that we tend to forget is that most of our society is built
on theories not laws.  The observable testable "laws" of physics fall
apart at the atomic level fall apart at the sub-atomic level.  We can
see something in action but understanding the cause is not always easy.