TD2000 Replicar Images

To: mg-t <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: TD2000 Replicar Images
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 09:05:34 -0400
A fellow TD'er, Bill Cassidy from Australia, sent me the following:

Bud,
Pics. of TD2000 made in Malaysia. I rented the car for a drive whilst I
was on business in Penang recently. Price was $38,000.00 to buy but
can't remember if that was listed as AUD or US. Toyota motor had good
power and 5 speed box made it easy to get power to road however, you
could not do much in Penang traffic. Some of the readers may be interested.

I've posted Bill's images on my Ttalk website
http://www.ttalk.info/td2000_replicar.htm

Bud Krueger
52TD
Plymouth, Mass.