Moss Overriders

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Moss Overriders
From: John Gunnell <gunnellj@krause.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 08:51:52 -0500
Mornin'

Does anyone have a trick for installing Moss overriders? I was able to get
two of them on my TF, but I can't get the left front one to bolt up. I tried
clamping the bumper, spring bar and "wedgie" up tight with welding clamps
but I still can't get the bolt to grab the hole.

While I'm at it, I know the rear bumper has a top and bottom, but does the
front? I have it installed and my hand crank goes throgh the hole fine, but
in the back of my head I am wondering if the front bumper is upside down.

My TD has a nice front license plate holder with a big piano hinge (probably
stainless) that allows a bracket to be attached to the bottom of the bumper
and hang down. I assume this is a older accessory. Does anyone know where to
get one today?

How else do front plates get attached?

John Gunnell
Iola WI