Who sells GOOD radiator hoses?

To: "mg-t" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who sells GOOD radiator hoses?
From: "Bob Donahue" <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 11:23:13 -0500
The top radiator hose (the big one) on my TD looks like it's about to leak.
It's only five years old, I'm sure it would have blown long ago if the
radiator were pressurized. Can anyone recommend a vendor who sells good hoses?
At least ones that aren't pre-cracked? I'm willing to pay a premium for hoses
that keep coolant on the inside!

As you might guess by my sarcasm, I've have miserable luck with reproduction
hoses.

Anyone know of a substitution that might fit? This is how I solved the hose
problem on my MGB: I took all the MGB hoses to the local auto parts store, and
had the counter man rummage through his stock looking for pieces that might
fit. After five years these hoses are still supple and crack free.

Bob Donahue (Still Stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
Cars:       52 MGTD - #17639
               71 MGB - #GHN5UB254361