FW: Newest Live-in

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Newest Live-in
From: "Leinen, Robert" <rleinen@ci.dearborn.mi.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:05:45 -0500
----Original Message-----
From: Leinen, Robert
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 7:13 PM

To All:

This message is primarily to my children with info copies to several
friends.

Kids:

Since some of you tend to worry about your bachelor father, I thought I
would introduce you to the latest love-of-my-life and my current
paramour.  I really "robbed the cradle" on this one as Scarlet is nine
years my junior having been born in 1948 in Abingdon, England. We began
corresponding about eight weeks ago via internet and eventually she sent
me some photos.  I finally met her last weekend in Grand Rapids, MI and
it was love at first sight!  Her current beau was reluctant to part with
her, however, as he is of advancing age....he recognized that Scarlet is
the type of woman who needs to be exercised frequently and cared for
properly.  I proposed and Scarlet agreed to relocate to Dearborn and
move-in with me.

Scarlet is a drop dead, gorgeous, sinuous redhead with a lithe, firm
body with all the curves in the right places (see photo 1).  When I get
her to take her top off, she has headlights that just "jut right out
from her body!"  (See photo 2).  She is a little broad of hip;
nevertheless, she has a shapely rear end (see photo 3) and when I settle
"snuggly" into her cockpit, I am in ecstasy!  Oh - the joys of a younger
woman!  (See photo 4).

So far, Rinnie (my German Sheppard) has accepted the new mistress.  It's
all right with Rinnie if I bathe Scarlet; however, she won't let Scarlet
into the bedroom!

Wish me luck - you know how feisty redheads can be!

Cheerio, Ta Ta and all that sort of rot!

Your loving father - Nigel Gearshift!

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
MVC-001S.JPG]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
MVC-002S.JPG]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
MVC-003S.JPG]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
MVC-004S.JPG]