San Diego Rolling British Car Meet - 2005

To: morris@Autox.Team.Net, mg-t@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: San Diego Rolling British Car Meet - 2005
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 17:24:36 -0800
San Diego British Car Club Council
Announces  the:
10th ANNUAL ROLLING
BRITISH CAR DAY
SUNDAY, APRIL 17, 2005
We'll be meeting at:

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at
4180 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
(from the 52 Freeway-
between the 805 Freeway and I-5,

Take the Genesse off-ramp.   Go eleven  miles South
on  Genesse.   Turn Right on Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
Proceed  a while.  Immediately past the Thrifty gas
station, in the Clairemont Town Square.  We'll park
in the large lot behind Krispy Kreme & The Outback
Steakhouse.  Bring yourself a thermos of coffee or tea
or ???, and we'll provide some doughnuts!!

We'll meet no later than 10:00AM for tyre-kickin',
socializin' and general lie-tellin'

We'll leave at 10:30

As we've grown in size, finding a place that can handle
"our crowd" has become a (nice) problem!

Our destination will be
Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant in Mira Mesa!!!!
Lot's of parking and no problem with a big crowd!!
It's a fun place with good Italian food!!
(OK, so we're a bunch of British car folks . . . . that's OK!!!)
We'll travel some
interesting San Diego County roads and scenery-
as we always do!!!

For the last two years, we've had over 130 cars from over 25
clubs Can we make 150????

Questions? - check the web site: www.sandiegobritishcarday.org
Or the information line:  760-746-1458,
or: Steve Kirby: skirby210@cox.net