RE: Dashboard question

To: "Douglas Ormrod" <Douglas.Ormrod@neurological.org.nz>,
Subject: RE: Dashboard question
From: "Bob Grunau" <grunau.garage@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:54:44 -0500
Hi Douglas,
I think these rebates are required for the early TD chronometric instruments
lighting. They may not be required for the late TD instruments where the
instrument lights are in the instrument back.
Regards, Bob Grunau
Bob Grunau
150 Pinewood Trail,
Mississauga, Ontario,
Canada, L5G-2L1
905-274-4136
-\
Hi there from NZ

I am having a new TD dashboard made up. There is a sort of
figure-of-eight rebate behind where the speedo and rev counter fit -
through to about half thickness. I can see the need for the little
rebate where the clock sits - but the rest does not seem necessary as
there are little add on bits of wood nailed in where the instrument
securing brackets sit - is the full rebate required?

Cheers

Douglas