RE: Lap Robe

To: "'Stu Keen'" <simbafish@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Lap Robe
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 18:32:17 -0600
Stu,

I know the exact lap robe (throw) you mean, as up until last year we were a
dealer for the company that manufactures them. Ledermann-Rupp is the company
and the contact there is Larry Rupp.

They don't sell to the public, only through selected retailers. Although it
is no longer publicly accessible, have a look at

and see if that isn't the item you're looking for. We used to sell it for
$179.

I agree with another person in their recommendation that The Roadster
Factory is your best bet. They did, in fact, handle Larry's products.

Cheers,

Lew Palmer