Lap robe clarified

To: MG <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Lap robe clarified
From: Stu Keen <simbafish@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:49:48 -0500
I should have mentioned that those lap robes sold by Moss, Triple-C and LBCC
are not the one I am seeking. The one I saw in Watkins Glen had the wording
"The MG Car Company Ltd., Abingdon on Thames" not just "MG" or "MG Safety
First". In fact, it was MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE than those sold by the above
three companies. As I recall, the lap robe (or was it a blanket) sold for
about $155! I had beautiful gold embroidery.

I have not yet had a chance to review all past issues of TSO to see if I can
find the retailer.

Thanks for the replies so far.

Stu Keen