Fw: Car for Sale

To: <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>, <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fw: Car for Sale
From: "RANDELL KEGG" <RANDELL_KEGG@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 19:11:32 -0500
Unfortunately, I must sell My 1949 TC. Perhaps one of you will be interested:

1949 MG TC, TC9690, This is a nice, clean driver. It is in excellent
mechanical condition, and I estimate that the car has only covered 78,000
miles since new. Starts and runs well, with no issues or problems at all. The
car is solid with good wood, has recent black paint, and the chrome is
excellent. The interior is beige. The car was originally a home market car
that was brought over from England in 1976. The car is complete with all
accessories, such as original tool kit, jack, etc. Pictures are available
upon
request.   $17,500.00

Thanks,
   Randy Kegg