TF FUEL PUMP installation

To: <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TF FUEL PUMP installation
From: "Krislyn Co. LLC" <Krislynco.llc@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 19:29:36 -0500
hello can any one help me with info on the orientation of the fuel pump on my
54 tf..i'm doing a frame up and P/O had stuck the pump to the front frame rail
with duct tape...There is a bracket welded directly to the frame behind the
passenger seat area over the axle arch which is where I know it goes...I just
think there is another bracket that will then orient the pump horizontally as
installing it directly to the bracket there now will make it stand striaght up
and it hits the tub...pics would be awesome if someone has any I've looked in
every book on t's out there and not one shows this pump detail.
Thanks so much........Rocky