dash rear view morror for TC

To: "mg" <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>, "MG TABC" <mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: dash rear view morror for TC
From: "tnewton" <timnewton@menziesgroup.com.au>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 07:21:28 +1000
Hi to every one
I have been watching out for a dash mirror for a while and have concluded
every one has a different opinion as to what is original.  Different styles,
different dash mountings and some with the mirror inset into the frame while
others have the mirror attached with clips that wrap over the corners of the
glass.Is it that a number of different styles came out of the factory?
If any one can describe what they believe to be "original" (or a photo) I
would appreciate. Particularly the mounting technique to the dash. I certainly
don't want to be drilling holes into the dash and later remove the mirror
because it is wrong, leaving a real mess
Tim Newton
TC 9356
Oz