Re: BSF Tools

To: "J.E.A.Rich" <mmmbob@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: BSF Tools
From: Dave & Liz DuBois <ddubois@sinclair.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 19:22:57 -0700
It would appear that since I am not registered on the MMM mail list,
Major Domo deleated my reply to all the lists.  Hmmm, maybe the major
needs to be demoted to captain.

Anyway, here is what I tried to send:
Bob,

Thanks (I guess) for the news about British Tools and Fasteners.  I am
sorry to see it being sold as Phillip was a great person to do business
with.  I did a reverse lookup of the phone number and found that the
company that is taking over is Caswell Inc. and their web site is
http://www.caswellplating.com/new.htm .  It is primarily a seller of
plating supplies and tools.  There was nothing on their web site about
their taking over British Tools and Fasteners.  I guess we will just
have to wait and see.

Uncheerfully over the news,
Dave