Whitworth Wrench & Socket Sets

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Whitworth Wrench & Socket Sets
From: Mailjbrown@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 08:36:43 EDT
If anyone is interested, I have some sets of Whitworth wrenches and sockets
for sale.  If no one is interested, they go onto eBay.

1.    An 8 wrench WHITWORTH set of Ring/Open end drop forged wrenches in
plastic tool roll.  Sizes 1/8, 3/16, B<, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, B=, & 9/16 WW.
Little used

2.     A 7 socket WHITWORTH set of B=b square drive sockets on a tray holder
clip.  Sizes 3/16, B<, 5/16, 3/8, B=, 9/16,  5/8 WW.  Little used

3.          A box full of miscellaneous Whitworth and BSF wrenches of various
sizes.  10 wrenches and 3 long box wrenches.  Well used.

I will sell them for the following prices:

Item 1.  $ 40.00
Item 2.  $ 30.00
Item 3.   $15.00

Or the entire lot to one buyer for $75.00

I will pack and ship UPS at actual shipping cost. Or you pick-up in the
Danbury Connecticut area.

Payment in advance by any means.  Shipment after personal checks clear.

Thank you,

John Brown
53 TD (for sale)