Re: [mg-tabc] Rear guard fitting

To: "MG-T LIST" <mg-t@autox.team.net>, "mg-tabc"
Subject: Re: [mg-tabc] Rear guard fitting
From: "Dave & Diana Dwyer" <dmdwyer@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:22:46 +1100
Thanks to all who replied to my query.

I have to admit I hadn't given any thought to why the felt was there to
start with. Now it seems you're all telling me it's there as a sealant for
the joints in question.

I don't know whether the J2 body should have had something similar, but I
didn't think of it when I rebuilt the body, so the joints are unsealed - in
fact due to the way the rear body of that car is made, there are some quite
large gaps!

My TC will not feature large gaps - promise.

Thanks again.

Dave Dwyer
J2, TA, TC
Sydney