Re: TD Sidescreen stowage for Three-Bow top

To: bobmgtd@insightbb.com
Subject: Re: TD Sidescreen stowage for Three-Bow top
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 09:28:21 -0400
Bob,
    I don't have the ability to attach Blake's text and illustrations,
but here is the synopsis I typed on a 3x5 card to keep in my TD:
   1) Right rear - pin bracket down, clamp bracket to rear, stow to near
side of car
   2) Left rear - pin bracket down, clamp bracket to rear, stow to off
side of car
   3) Left front - flap forward, legs down, legs straddle rear curtains
   4) Right front - flap forward, legs down, legs straddle rear curtains.

 Note how it's just opposite the workshop manual in all respects? Not
least is that Blake's method gets them to fit in easily, w/o forcing.
Bob