Re:

To: Jimmy Blenkinsop <lodge@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re:
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 07:00:10 -0400
David,

   Take a look at http://www.shoptools.com/resources/sheetmetal.htm.
They list the standard thickness versus gage number for sheet metals,
i.e., steel, stainless steel and aluminum.   This would be US standards.

Here's a link to a table for German (DIN) standards:
http://shopswarf.orcon.net.nz/din.html

I can't seem to find any link for Imperial gage.  Sorry.

Bud Krueger
52TD