Brake Switch Problem revisited

To: MG <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Switch Problem revisited
From: Stu Keen <simbafish@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 13:31:20 -0400
I wish to thank one and all for diagnosing my brake switch problem
correctly, that the brand new switch from NAPA was defective. They gave me a
replacement this morning and now the slighted pressure on the brake pedal
actuates the switch. Nice feeling when you are being tailgated by a tractor
trailer hauling girders of steel!

At least one benefit from the frustration was that I bleed my brake system.
They were due, so not all was lost - just my mind!

Stu Keen
51 MG TD MkII