new wisconsin area british car event

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: new wisconsin area british car event
From: "Tom Strange" <tstrange@new.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 09:36:08 -0500
Good morning,

I am not a member of this list, but just here temporarily to try to get the
word out on a new activity here in Wisconsin.

The folks associated with the AirVenture museum at EAA, Oshkosh, are trying a
"wings & wheels" show. All british aircraft, and vehicles are invited. As of
last week, I talked with the people who are putting this on, and at that time
I understand they had over 90 cars registered.

This seems like it could be a fun event & it would be great to see a good turn
out for it.

This is a link to a web site where you can get more information.

http://www.airventuremuseum.org/activities/events.asp

When I emailed my registration, I did not get a reply from them. When I asked
though they said if the email was received, we were registered, not to worry
about it. I'm also sure they wont turn away any unregistered british cars. (I
hope ;>) They did tell me that there would be no admission to the museum for
anyone arriving in a british car.

I hope this is of interest to someone, and please forward it on to anyone or
any list that you think may be interested.

If you have any other questions, I will try to answer them if I can. Most of
what I know is on their web pages.

Thanks for your time.

Tom Strange
#4 White