Re: Tach drive

To: MGTD2@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tach drive
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:12:52 -0400
John,
  Thanks to Hal Kramer's good efforts creating an index of tech articles
from TSO, I found one article in August 1994 issue, by Bob Tiley, #10093.
 He describes inspection, service and repairs, and offers (offered?)
service himself.  Bob Tiley, 68 Winding Lane, Feasterville PA, 19053.
phone 215-355-1992.
Bob