RE: TD Lug Wrench and shock absorber fluid.

To: budkrueger@earthlink.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TD Lug Wrench and shock absorber fluid.
From: "Hermance, Jonathan" <Jonathan_Hermance@ATK.COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:06:03 -0600
Non-foaming hydraulic jack oil works if your shocks are in reasonable
condition.  For some extra stiffness or to compensate some for worn shock
absorbers, a motorcycle shop may have a selection of heavier viscosities of
non-foaming oils they use in the front forks on bikes.

Jon  (54 TF with worn shocks full of thicker oil I don't remember the name
of.)