Re: Wheels?

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Wheels?
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 13:13:36 -0700
Hi, Peter,

You don't specify car type in your note but, since it's addressed to the MGT
list and calls for bolt-on rather than wire wheels, I'm assuming TD or TF
wheels are needed?

I do have a spare set in excellent condition. They came off a TD whose owner
had us change the car to wire wheels. They are presently rather faded
silver; in this form, they are $50 each, plus shipping. If you want them
nicely painted, add $100 per wheel.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center
www.britcars.com