VT MG events

To: MGTD1952@cs.com, fickes@acm.org, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: VT MG events
From: "Mike Eldred" <redscirocco@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:38:14 -0400
Thanks for the info.  I'll definitely have the car at the Stratton, VT
event, it's only a few miles from here.  And the British Invasion in Stowe
sounds too good to pass up - although I'll probably have to leave the MG at
home, as I'm a bit leary of traveling that far in a 50-year old car.  Maybe
I'll be more confident by then, but...

And, of course, the NEMGT Register, why didn't I think of them?  My father's
been a member since I can remember.  In fact, I remember pouring through
every issue of The Sacred Octagon when I was a kid.

Thanks again,
-Mike