Re: Forward: Address

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Forward: Address
From: "MGNUT" <btsmith@island.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:27:33 -0700
I ordered a complete wood kit for my TD from Octagon Motor Group in
Vancouver Canada a couple of years ago and they got it from Fenton. All of
the wood is beautifully done and individually stamped with Fenton's name.
They were able to contact him to place the order. Give Colin a call at
1-800-459-0251 they could possibly help.

Brian
Campbell River