RE: side curtain stowage compartment

To: "'Mike Duvall'" <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: side curtain stowage compartment
From: Martin Johnson <MJohnson@cfworks.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:00:17 -0700
Presuming you are referring to a TA, B, C, or D, after only 27 years of
T-Series ownership I can tell you the answer is "Yes".  Unless you are
really careful you will poke holes in the clear plastic.  There are specific
instructions on packing them in your owner's manual, but practically
speaking just leave 'em at home unless there's a real chance of driving in
the wet.  There are storage bags you can buy that help protect the screens
from eachother.  What I do if the weather is questionable is put the two big
screens in the compartment and leave the little ones out behind the seats
under the tonneau cover.  Nobody sees them there.  Necessity is the mother
of invention- You'll think of something practical that makes you happy.
Martin Johnson
Long Beach, CA
TC3586