RE: Chassis shape

To: "Dave & Diana Dwyer" <dmdwyer@optusnet.com.au>,
Subject: RE: Chassis shape
From: "J. Benajes" <jbenajes@mot.upv.es>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 09:50:36 +0200
Hello,

In the "official" TD-TD manual there are some dimensions and explanations on
how to check the correct shape of the chassis. Do you mean this kind
information for the TD-TF?

Regards.

Jesus
TD
Spain

Jeszs Benajes
Professor
CMT- Motores Tirmicos
Universidad Politicnica de Valencia
Camino de Vera s/n
E-46022 Valencia
Spain

Phone: +34 963 877 655 - +34 963 877 650
Fax:     +34 963 877 659
email:    jbenajes@mot.upv.es