Re: Auto Insurance

To: anngene@bellsouth.net, rock@rocky-frisco.com, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Auto Insurance
From: CIAG6@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 19:28:56 EST
If you are over 50 yoa, look into auto insurance through AARP.  They use The
Hartford.  I insure my antique / classic cars through Hagerty but I recently
switched my "real car" insurance from Farmers after being with Farmers for 20
years.  For the identical coverage, The Hartford (through AARP) is less than
half the Farmer's premium.  The Hartford wants your cars to be parked off the
street, but they need not be in a locked garage as JCTaylor and Hagerty
demand.