Damper/shock absorbers

To: "mg-tabc" <mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com>, "MG-T LIST"
Subject: Damper/shock absorbers
From: "Dave & Diana Dwyer" <dmdwyer@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:10:17 +1100
Gentlemen

At long last I've started a dummy assembly of the TC.

Three points have become apparent:

1. I have five droplinks of the style that connect from the front damper arms
to the axle. These include three different lengths. I'd appreciate it if
someone could measure the centre-centre length of known good links.

2. I have only one droplink for the rear dampers, and it #might# be the right
length, but again it would be nice to have a check measurement.

3. The two rear dampers have arms of about the right length, but one is
cranked differently to the other in the horizontal plane. Could anyone oblige
me with a photo of the real thing? Or a sketch?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Dave Dwyer
J2 - this one goes!!!!!!!!