Re: Tachometer reduction drive

To: Charlie Baldwin <ewsinc@BlazeNet.net>
Subject: Re: Tachometer reduction drive
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 23:08:43 -0500
Hi Charlie,

    I'd suggest that you get a 'second opinion' by way of an independent
tachometer.  The use of a StroboTach showed me that my tach was not only
optimistic, it was also quite non-linear.  I recently had it refurbished by MoMa
and it's now right on the money.  There are some decent inexpensive dwell-tachs
on the market.  Good luck.

Bud Krueger
52TD