Re: Water Pump Key

To: "Nels Anderson" <nels@flightsim.com>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Water Pump Key
From: "Ted Jackson" <ted@the-jacksons.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 12:14:26 -0400
I've been party to doing this job once, and getting the pulley back onto the
shaft with the key correctly in place was a bitch.  It seemed to take about
a dozen tries to get it right.  Then everything was solid.  Another writer
suggests Loctite, and you might do that if the shaft is worn, but otherwise
I'd just persevere.

Ted Jackson
Ted@The-Jacksons.net
webmaster@omgtr.ca - The Ontario MG 'T' Register - http://www.omgtr.ca