Re: Grease Nipple Identification

To: scottinarl@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Grease Nipple Identification
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 16:40:08 -0400
Scott,
   That's the grease fitting that lubricates the clutch pedal and brake
pedal assembly.  Cute place to put it, isn't it? The UK cars did not have
that fitting.
  Give it a couple of strokes when you lube the rest of the chassis. If
they are easy, chances are that the pedals are a bit wobbly from lack of
grease. If the bushings are snug, it will be hard to force grease in
anyway.
  You have the other grease locations OK, though sometimes there is a
fitting on both universals and one on the sliding joint.
Bob