Re: Do MGB's and TD's have Harmonic Balancers?

To: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: Re: Do MGB's and TD's have Harmonic Balancers?
From: Jarl or Carol deboer <deboer@deboer.net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 07:19:13 -0700
18GBs do, and I think the 18s and 18GAs do as well, and they DO become damaged
with age. For that matter, the stamped tin pulley on the MGA has the rivets come
loose causing a mysterious rattle and the crank nut on the TC/D/F can come loose
causing the woodruff key to wear the groove and/or crack the cast pulley's hub.
It is a good part to keep an eye on!

Jarl

J-2741, PB0620, YT, ArnoltCv, 1600FHC