Re: MGTD MGA Jack Recall / Jack Stowage

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGTD MGA Jack Recall / Jack Stowage
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@home.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 20:01:48 -0500
I have one of these jacks, but I decided long ago that a scissor jack is the
way to go. Out of curiosity, where/how was the original TD jack stowed? I
imagine many of the original jacks and hand cranks were stolen since there's
no way to lock the car.

I'm curious how others on the list secure their tools/belonging in their
T's. I plan on taking some trips in the old TD, and I really don't care to
make my jack and luggage dinner guests when I stop at a restaurant.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@home.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336