Email replay address

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Email replay address
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:01:37 -0600
Re: Cars registered (wondering of the whereabouts of anerstwhile
owner...)

Rod:

I piqued your interest!  Thanks for the information.  The question was
mainly from a curiosity standpoint of whether the car survived.

However, I noticed something different about your email addresses at the
top.  Most email coming through the autox.team.net server have only the
>From and To line.  Thus if you want a reply to go to just major domo,
you have to use "reply to all" and then delete the "from" address.  How
did you get the message to have both a "from" and a "reply to" return
address?  I am using Netscape 4.75 and my mail comes through my ISP.

Blake