RE: TF-1500 restoration {please continue sharing with the rest

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TF-1500 restoration {please continue sharing with the rest
From: "Robert Grunau" <cgrunau@pathcom.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 22:53:28 -0400
Email me of list if you want to discuss your XPEG block.
Bob Grunau
Canada
Hark!
 Some of us hold your every whisper in such high regard that we beg you to
share every even seemingly insignificant morsel of your wit and your wisdom
with the rest of us.
Now you pulling my leg or what??
 Each time someone as wise as you [are] invites or encourages another to
shift a discussion "off list," we wince at the pain of the probable
deprivation.
I dont know much, just messed with these cars for 44 years and still trying
to figure them out!

  Please, please direct to all of us every utterance you care to share on
the subject of the XPEG engine, or of TFs, please.

OK Rod, but sometimes the information has been repeated so many times it
just clutters up your inbasket if discussing specific points on a subject.
I assume you have a TF-1500?  I race a TC with an XPEG  1500 and my road TD
is XPEG 1500. Road TC is XPAG bored and sleeved to 1500.
Regards, Bob