Re: My Upholstry

To: mg-t@autox.team.net, Crown Wheel Motorsports <CrownWHL@sover.net>
Subject: Re: My Upholstry
From: Roadrunner@Post.com
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 12:58:21 -0800
-------- Original Message --------
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 16:30:52 -0500
From: Gene Fodor <crownwhl@sover.net>
To: Roadrunner@Post.com

That was my suggestion. It appeared in a club newsletter. I have not tried it,
but who knows. It is also supposed to keep mosquitoes away.
Gene

Roadrunner@Post.com wrote:

> Andrew Kirk wrote:
>
> > Hi All:
> >     I would like to thank all of you for your kind
> > balls in the car and will continue with pipe tobacho
> > and bounce.  Hopefully I will soon be able to restore
> > my TF to something like its origional state.
> > Andy Kirk
> > TF1500
> > 91 240 SX
>
> "Bounce" ??
>
>     What advice did you receive involving "bounce" ?

        Thank you for the kindness of sharing this interesting information.

        Where is "Crown Wheel Motorsports" ?
        That name produces no listing from any of the telephone directory
listings ("SmartPages," "Yellow Pages At Hand," "GTE SuperPages") we've
searched for Vermont, or New England, or for the entire nation for that matter.