Re: Stripped Front Shock Bolt {Two Possible Sources}

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stripped Front Shock Bolt {Two Possible Sources}
From: Roadrunner@Post.com
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 21:51:36 -0500
        {Okay.  I Give Up: Where, pray tell, is "Tracy Tools," Ray?}

        The too obvious "www.TracyTools.com" does not exist, apparently.
        I've rummaged among an assortment of search engines looking for "Tracy
Tools" online, with very little luck.

                Here are only three references coughed up by several searches
upon "helicoil, bsf":

                        Armstrong Fastening Systems
                        http://www.armstronghelicoil.co.uk/

                British Fasteners & Electroplating Kits
        http://www.mrcybermall.com/machine_tool_parts/link1.html

        "Threaded Fasteners FAQ v 7.2" by Mr. A. C. Pugh of [apparently]
Sheffield
                http://www.raunds.demon.co.uk/faster.htm