Re: Stripped Front Shock Bolt

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stripped Front Shock Bolt
From: Roadrunner@Post.com
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 20:38:06 -0700
        {Okay.  I Give Up: Where, pray tell, is "Tracy Tools," Ray?}

        I've rummaged among an assortment of search engines looking for "Tracy
Tools," with very little luck.

                Here are only three references coughed up by several searches
upon "helicoil, bsf":

                        Armstrong Fastening Systems
                        http://www.armstronghelicoil.co.uk/

                British Fasteners & Electroplating Kits
        http://www.mrcybermall.com/machine_tool_parts/link1.html

        "Threaded Fasteners FAQ v 7.2" by Mr. A. C. Pugh of [apparently]
Sheffield
                http://www.raunds.demon.co.uk/faster.htm

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  Yet another person who has their mailer set to just
automatically include everything in the reply.  mjb.]