Carburettors & Float chambers

To: "Mg-T@Autox.Team.Net" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carburettors & Float chambers
From: "Joan Parker" <mulpark@intekom.co.za>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 19:39:23 +0200
Is the correct Part number for the body of the TD carburettor #6080 and for
the rear float chamber, #AUC 3496 and the front float chamber #AUC 3495?
These are the part numbers of the carb body & float chambers on my TD.
I have found  a supply of secondhand carburettor bodies with the part # 6070
A and a rear float chamber with the part #4815 J ( they look very similar to
the #6080 & #AUC 3496) - are they interchangeable with what I have on my
TD???? What would be the matching number for a front float chamber (to match
with #4815).
Regards
Joan
Joan R. Parker