Source of Paint

To: MG T Digest <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Source of Paint
From: Stuart Keen <simbafish@home.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 18:22:29 -0400
My 51 MGTD MkII was painted with acrylic lacquer, ALPHA-CRYL COLOR,
manufactured by Rinshed-Mason. The label on the existing empty paint can
states it is type "A-3120R FLEET RED". Although the correct color for my
car is Rinshed-Mason #BM108R, I must stay with the original color it was
painted. Where can I purchase this paint? I have searched the Internet
and stores locally and have not been able to find a source.

R-M is now a division of BASF. I have contacted them via internet
(http://194.250.208.51/grandbr/accueil.htm ) and no response. E-mail
address is defunct. I have also contacted BASF at
http://www.basf.de/en/standorte, but again no response.

Any help would be appreciated. I wish to stay with R-M product if
possible so I know there is a perfect match.

Thank you

Stuart Keen
Venice, Florida