Re: MGTD/C Question

To: List MGTC <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGTD/C Question
From: Chip Old <fold@bcpl.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 12:15:32 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 1 Apr 2001, Wiedemeyer wrote to Chip Old:

> Thanks for clarifying this.  Could this tubular, curved grab handle be
> the same one that's mounted under the dash on the TFs?  (Since the
> taillights, turn signal switch, and black and white medalions were
> carried over from late TDs to TFs, hopefully, the grab bar was, also.)

I don't know.  What you need is the part number from the TD parts book and
the party number from the TF parts book so you can compare.  I don't
happen to have either handy, but maybe someone else on the list does.

--
Chip Old               1948 M.G. TC  TC6710  XPAG7430  NEMGTR #2271
Cub Hill, Maryland     1962 Triumph TR4  CT3154LO  CT3479E