Mirrors

To: MG-T List <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mirrors
From: Bill Loubiere <loubiere@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 16:14:52 -0500
For what it is worth department (may be discovering the wheel again but so
what!) - I noticed some very nice side mirrors mounted on a MG TD at a club
event.  The owner told me he bought them from Moss for about $200.   Sure
enough Moss has them in the catalog on page 89 for the price mentioned.

I got to thinking that they looked familiar.  Then I noticed my neighbor on
his Harley.  They looked almost the same.  The HD shop had ones that worked
well for $45 for a pair.  The only problem is that they had "Harley
Davidson" stamped on them in 1/8 inch letters.  I later found another pair
with no markings for $25 for the pair.  They look good and it is a lot
easier to see out of my TD.