Water Pump Diagnosis

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Water Pump Diagnosis
From: "Scott Allen" <s4usea@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 19:55:31 GMT
All,

Thought y'all would like a follow up on this...

As the listers may know I've gone through two new Moss water pumps in the
last nine months.  After talking to them about it I shipped one back to
them, and the other to Joe Curto.  Today I got a call from Joe who reports
he found the problem.  In their current batch the carbon seal is surrounded
by a rubber boot.  The boot collapses under pressure, hence the leak.

I now have to go back to Moss and see if they'll cover Joe's services under
their warranty.

Best,

Scott

'52 TD