Re: Carbon Removal?

To: "Scott Allen" <s4usea@hotmail.com>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carbon Removal?
From: "Mark McCombs" <loadcel4@infinet.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 21:44:43 -0400
Scott-
I just read a "click and clack" brothers article where they said trickling
water into the carb air intake when running, reving it up while doing it,
burns the carbon off. They said a trickle about equal to the amount one
would drink, any more will kill the engine. Anyone else ever hear this one?
Mark McCombs TC8126
Ohio