RE: Wire Wheels

To: "'Bill Loubiere'" <loubiere@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Wire Wheels
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@mn.mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 17:53:03 -0700
I've never had chrome wires, but I would imagine that the same process that
works on rusty bumpers would work on wheels.

With a solution of rust remover (Metal Prep, Naval Jelly, or what have you)
scrub the rust spots with fine steel wool. Wash thoroughly and dry. Then
spray on a light coat or two of clear lacquer.

Regards,
Lew Palmer