Re: MG NA & PA For Sale

To: "Carol or Jarl" <deboer@deboer.net>,
Subject: Re: MG NA & PA For Sale
From: "Ray McCrary" <spook01@home.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 15:47:16 -0500
Proceed with wads of money.......Let's see $45000 for the car, $10000 to
rebuild the (non-matching number) engine,  $20000 to redo the body, and
presto! A non-matching number NA!  And for only $75,000 and 5 or so years of
your life!
Er, is this car in a chicken shed somewhere?
Best,
Ray McCrary
"Speed is Life;
of course Luck and Altitude