Two questions

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Two questions
From: hineline@helix.ucsd.edu (Mark Hineline)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 03:32:40 -0700 (PDT)
First question: I seem to recall that J.C. Whitney had a stash of TC
radiator shells in the 1980s. Do I recall correctly? Is it possible that
they still have them?

Second question: From all the literature I have seen, I get the
impression that the quality of fit, finish, and materials that went into
bodywork and trim in T series MGs was a cut or two above their
successors, especially Bs and later Midgets. If this is so, how might one
go about characterizing the differences?

Mark Hineline
San Diego, CA, USA