instrument panel lettering TA

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: instrument panel lettering TA
From: tedgantz <tgantz@fuse.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 08:42:45 -0400
I am restoring the instrument panel of my 1938 TA, I have had it
recromed and the center painted black, however it originally had white
lettering identifying five of the instruments. Can any one help with the
exact wording, I have tried to use a magnifying glass with pictures from
a books and come up with the following, but am not sure it is right.

STARTER          CHOKE        FOG          PANEL            SLOW
   PULL                 PULL         LAMP       SWITCH         RUNNING

Thanks,
Ted