Re: MGTD Paint

To: elan@efortress.com
Subject: Re: MGTD Paint
From: BobMGT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 16:01:23 EDT
Steve:

    My understanding is that the TD does not have a paint code on the ID
plate. You may never know the original color. But, on the other hand, you
have the freedom to choose a color and no one can claim it's not original.
Also no one knows how many colors MG actually used. A friend in the local
club here is the original owner of a light green metallic TD and he can prove
it came from the factory that way!

In a message dated 5/31/00 7:26:35 PM !!!First Boot!!!, elan@efortress.com
writes:

> I am trying to find the origional paint colors for a 1953 MGTD. Does the
>  ID plate have the interior/exterior codes on it?
>  Steve

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
EMAIL - BOBMGT@AOL.COM
52 MGTD - under DIY restoration NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB   - AMGBA #96-12029, NAMGBR #7-3336